1. Big Ben, London, United Kingdom The Elizabeth Tower, more commonly referred to as Big Ben, is one of the most iconic landmarks in London and a must for your London itinerary – it’s one of the best things to see in the United Kingdom. Built in 1858, the copper embellished clock is joined to the Houses of … More Bucket List Travel: The Top 30 Places in Europe
I have established a list of the 30 places in the world which should be on a bucket list. It has been hard to choose and some of you might miss a few places but that is OK, i know there are plenty more. Enjoy it. 1. Bali, Indonesia: “You’ll find beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and … More Bucket List Travel: The Top 30 Places in the world
1. Travel by yourself at least once You’ll learn a lot about yourself and how to become independent. It’s a cliche, but it’s true. Traveling solo taught me how to fend for myself, talk to people, and handle unfamiliar situations with ease. It’s made me comfortable with myself, helped me learn about what I’m capable … More MY BEST 6 TRAVEL TIPS TO MAKE YOU THE WORLD’S SMARTEST TRAVELER
Check Visa requirements One guaranteed way to ruin your trip is being denied entry into the country you are visiting because you don’t have a tourist visa. While most countries in Europe don’t require a visa for short visits, it’s best to know which countries do. Prior to your trip, a quick search online will … More My Top 5 Travel Tips ever for Europe
1. Airports Airports will be less crowded. Which is not such good news for many brands in F&B, lifestyle, electronics and more which were getting reasonably large volumes from retailing at airports. But for flyers, lesser crowded airports may still not make flying more pleasurable as health-checks may get added to check-in routines, enhancing the … More 5 travel & tourism trends post COVID 19
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Situated on Palm Jumeirah island, Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah boasts one of Dubai’s best private beaches and elegant sea-facing guest rooms and suites. The perfect seaside escape, this tranquil oasis features the grand Waldorf Astoria Spa with 12 treatment rooms and two private couples suites and an array of 50 luxurious services designed … More The best 5 hotels in Dubai
Another blog post about countries you should visit. All under the mindset that you have to stay save through the time of the Virus and take in account the travel restrictions. 1. Bhutan A dozen nations vie for the title of real-life Shangri-La, but Bhutan’s claim has more clout than most. This tiny piece of Himalayan … More 5 Countries you must visit!
Welcome back to besthoteltester. These are additional Travel tips to “My Top 5 Travel Tips ever” There are plenty of tips and advises people can give. See this as a addition to my other blog post. 1. Experience My travel tip is to always do at least one walking tour if you’re visiting a large city. It’s a … More My 3 Travel tips for you!
1. Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi When it comes to luxurious hotels, this one is at the top. Costing approximately $3 billion to build, Emirates Palace has 394 grand rooms and suites, 40 meeting and conference rooms, a white sand beach, a myriad of pools and fountains, two sumptuous spas, marble imported from 13 different countries and over 1,000 … More 5 Most Expensive Luxury Hotels in the World
1. Expedia We’ve shown you how to save money on flights by booking through Expedia, but how does this OTA compare when booking a hotel room? One thing that makes Expedia unique is it offers its own rewards program. It’s free to join and allows you to earn points that you can use to book travel … More 4 Best Websites for booking Cheap hotels