1. Big Ben, London, United Kingdom The Elizabeth Tower, more commonly referred to as Big Ben, is one of the most iconic landmarks in London and a must for your London itinerary – it’s one of the best things to see in the United Kingdom. Built in 1858, the copper embellished clock is joined to the Houses of … More Bucket List Travel: The Top 30 Places in Europe
Check Visa requirements One guaranteed way to ruin your trip is being denied entry into the country you are visiting because you don’t have a tourist visa. While most countries in Europe don’t require a visa for short visits, it’s best to know which countries do. Prior to your trip, a quick search online will … More My Top 5 Travel Tips ever for Europe
1. Airports Airports will be less crowded. Which is not such good news for many brands in F&B, lifestyle, electronics and more which were getting reasonably large volumes from retailing at airports. But for flyers, lesser crowded airports may still not make flying more pleasurable as health-checks may get added to check-in routines, enhancing the … More 5 travel & tourism trends post COVID 19
Another blog post about countries you should visit. All under the mindset that you have to stay save through the time of the Virus and take in account the travel restrictions. 1. Bhutan A dozen nations vie for the title of real-life Shangri-La, but Bhutan’s claim has more clout than most. This tiny piece of Himalayan … More 5 Countries you must visit!
Welcome back to besthoteltester. These are additional Travel tips to “My Top 5 Travel Tips ever” There are plenty of tips and advises people can give. See this as a addition to my other blog post. 1. Experience My travel tip is to always do at least one walking tour if you’re visiting a large city. It’s a … More My 3 Travel tips for you!
1. Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi When it comes to luxurious hotels, this one is at the top. Costing approximately $3 billion to build, Emirates Palace has 394 grand rooms and suites, 40 meeting and conference rooms, a white sand beach, a myriad of pools and fountains, two sumptuous spas, marble imported from 13 different countries and over 1,000 … More 5 Most Expensive Luxury Hotels in the World
1. Expedia We’ve shown you how to save money on flights by booking through Expedia, but how does this OTA compare when booking a hotel room? One thing that makes Expedia unique is it offers its own rewards program. It’s free to join and allows you to earn points that you can use to book travel … More 4 Best Websites for booking Cheap hotels
1.Eat where the locals eat! When it comes to eating out I use an app called Spotted By Locals. I don’t very often pay for apps like this but I think this one is worth it. Spotted by Locals gives suggestions for things to do and places to eat and drink based on local recommendations. The … More My Top 5 Travel Tips ever
1. Cork Ireland Cork is colourful, jazzy, sporty, both culinary innovative and traditional. In one word Cork is very Irish! This destination is ideal for lovers, families and friends who want more than just a common city break: Cork has it all. Do you fancy a holiday by the sea? Would your wife rather go hiking or biking … More Best places to travel in Europe
1. Thailand If you’re wondering how to travel on a budget in your 20’s, it’s by going to places like Thailand. A popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia, Thailand is just as beautiful as the hype suggests. Sparkling Buddhist temples, limestone cliffs, turquoise waters, lush jungles, bustling cities, Thailand is full of diverse landscapes and welcoming locals. … More 4 places to travel in your 20’s on a budget